Admission is given to candidates on open and available basis. Every aspiring student from Std. I onwards seeking admission, will appear for a preliminary evaluation followed by a personal interaction with the admissions committee. This enables the school to identify one-on-one needs of every pupil joining in. The students for kindergarten are admitted based on personal interactions alone.
Recommendations to Parents
In order to ensure smooth conduct and proper functioning of our school, total co-operation between parents and the school is essential. The following points are worthy of note:
- Parents must ensure that their wards bring the school diaries to school every day. They must also look into the diaries daily and sign the same.
- Students may be picked up from school only by the authorized persons.
- Non-Vegetarian food is strictly prohibited in school. This includes even eggs. Please help us maintain the sanctity of the school.
- Tuitions are to be avoided as far as possible. Do discuss with the school on any special needs.
- Please do not send any money/fees through drivers, maids and such others.
- School cannot be held resposible for loss any cash
- Please inform the school promptly if there is any change of address, telephone number etc.
- Prior sanction should be sought and got from the Principal through a written application for any absence exceeding 2 days.
- Attendance on the first day and last day of every session is compulsory.
- In the event the child is unwell, kindly do not send the child to school.
- Requests for Transfer Certficate, if any, should be made on or before 31st Jan. of the current year.
Recommendations to Students
As per CBSE norms:
- Bring this dairy to school everyday
- You are in an English Medium School and you must be able to speak in English. So practice speaking in English without worrying whether you speak in correctly or incorrectly.
- Develop self-discipline.
- Be punctual and regular.
- Speak the truth at all times. Everyone will trust you.
- Face challenges bravely.
- Be friendly, helpful and cheerful. This is the best way to be loved by all.
- Study regularly and sincerely.This is the only way to succeed in school.
- Your teachers will always help you. Approach them in times of need.
- Celebrate your birthday by doing something good for the poor and the needy.
- Pray everyday for knowledge, wisdom and courage.